Spain is a significant player in world trade when it comes to the importing and exporting of goods. And this is no surprise, given Spain has the 6th largest economy in the Eurozone. So read on to find out all about the top 10 Spanish exports!
How big is the export market in Spain?
According to data from World’s Top Exports, Spanish exports totalled US$418.4 billion in 2022. Imports from France, Germany, Portugal, Italy, Belgium & the United Kingdom accounted for just over 53% of all Spanish exports.
So what are the top 10 Spanish exports?
The following are the top 10 exports from Spain in 2022. This top 10 accounts for over half of the total US$ value for all exports from Spain.
1. Vehicles – US$52.9 billion (12.6% of total Spanish exports)
2. Mineral Fuels – US$39.7 billion (9.5% of total exports)
3. Pharmaceuticals – US$28.2 billion (6.7% of total exports)
4. Machinery including Computers – US$27.5 billion (6.5% of total exports)
5. Electrical Machinery – US$21.3 billion (5.1% of total exports)
6. Plastics – US$16.7 billion (4.0% of total exports)
7. Iron & Steel – US$11.4 billion (2.7% of total exports)
8. Fruits & Nuts – US$10.8 billion (2.6% of total exports)
9. Articles of Iron & Steel – US$10.4 billion (2.5% of total exports)
10. Meat – US$10.3 billion (2.5% of total exports)
Source: World’s Top Exports
So how can we help?
The importing and exporting of goods to and from Spain can be a complicated process, and that’s where we come in! Here at AGI, we specialise in the safe transport of cargo to and from Spain, and all across the world, providing you with professional road freight, sea freight, and air freight solutions. To find out more about our logistics services, and how we can help your business, please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you. And for all of the latest AGI news, don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook!